A revolutionary software for mastery over tala and tempo.
Carnatic Tala Software System Requirements
- Hard disc space: 25 MB
Benefits across the board to:
- Carnatic Musicians
- Classical Dancers
- Classical Music Students
- Institutions & organization
- Exponentially raises the overall standards of rhythm in the entire Carnatic Music world.
- Invaluable for music lovers to appreciate concerts even better.
- Music/dance rehearsals
- Basic Talas (Adi 1- 4 kalai and Roopakam)
- Chapu Talas ( Tishra, Mishra, Khanda & Sankeernam)
- 35 Talas (Dhruva, Mathya, Roopaka, Jhampa, Triputa, Ata, Eka in 5 Jatis 1 – 4 kalai)
- More than 25 different Tempo options
- Image Zoom in/out, Rotation, Move up/down, Hand/Front View.
- Virtual Guru – teaches basic, chapu and 35 talas to beginners through visual display
- Enhances laya sense enabling users to maintain tempo (kaala-pramanam)
- Improves tala sense by marking time visually through beats, finger counts etc
- Great tool for mastering challenging passages during practice even for performing vocalists and instrumentalists
- Dons the role of a disciple/assistant for seasoned performers by keeping time in concerts
- Excellent option for percussion students and performers to practice tani-avartanams
- Reference point to gurus
- Useful practice tool for dance students and performers
- Excellent classroom tool to illustrate intricacies of rhythm
- Research tool for scholars
- Can introduce Carnatic tala system to musicians from other genres (Hindustani, Western, etc)
- Organisations can enhance audience appreciation by screening Taal acharya over projectors live in instrumental concerts
- Excellent visual alternative to Click Track in recording studios
- Innovative, must-buy tool for music lovers to enjoy concerts infinitely better
Conceptualized and copyrighted by: Vanitha & Krishnan Suresh and Chitravina N Ravikiran